[Ravensfort] Cooking Schedule for GW 13

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 07:06:41 PST 2004

Butt Butt Iaen......
What if i painted the end of the cork red?  Could it not be considered part
of the archery weapons?  Just a little different type of bow!!!!  And would we
really want the corks back once they've been launched?  WAIT a minute.....if
we add some spice and habineros to the mix we could live "fire" (er at least a
blue flamed") launched projectiles!!!  I think I need some coffee in my
system!

Plus you gotta give me kudo's for quick thinking.....I just saw the menu
yesterday!!!!

See ya soon!!!

Aylwin