[Ravensfort] Cooking Schedule for GW 13

iaenmor iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Mar 3 16:19:51 PST 2004

Ok you get the kudos.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
Ansteorra
Coastal Region Archery Marshal
iaenmor at swbell.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fluffy10 at aol.com
  To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Cooking Schedule for GW 13

  Butt Butt Iaen......
  What if i painted the end of the cork red?  Could it not be considered part of the archery weapons?  Just a little different type of bow!!!!  And would we really want the corks back once they've been launched?  WAIT a minute.....if we add some spice and habineros to the mix we could live "fire" (er at least a blue flamed") launched projectiles!!!  I think I need some coffee in my system!

  Plus you gotta give me kudo's for quick thinking.....I just saw the menu yesterday!!!!

  See ya soon!!!

  Aylwin