[Ravensfort] Italian flag throwing...

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 12:35:43 PST 2004

No we didn't.  We had a lot of OT stuff happen, but I
believe everyone involved is still interested.  I have
material for my flag and an will to make a run to
Houston to buy the poles ($7.00 + tax).  I even have a
video for learning the basics.  I kninda had a lot
going on and got overwhelmed with projects.  I got
better.

Clarissima
--- "Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com>
wrote:
> What ever happened to this idea?  I saw it performed
> in the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it was
> wonderful!  Did a group ever get organized?
>
> Just curious in Service,
>
> Olivia
>
> ---
> Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!