[Ravensfort] Italian flag throwing...

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 13:03:20 PST 2004

Now that im in Huntsville I WANT to be involoved with this!!!!!  If someone would post the basic supply list or any other info I will get my %&* togeather!!!!!  (I'll even buy the stuff for Katie to learn too....itd be impossible to keep her out of it anyway!!!)

Joy

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
No we didn't. We had a lot of OT stuff happen, but I
believe everyone involved is still interested. I have
material for my flag and an will to make a run to
Houston to buy the poles ($7.00 + tax). I even have a
video for learning the basics. I kninda had a lot
going on and got overwhelmed with projects. I got
better.

Clarissima
--- "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
wrote:
> What ever happened to this idea? I saw it performed
> in the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" and it was
> wonderful! Did a group ever get organized?
>
> Just curious in Service,
>
> Olivia
>
> ---
> Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!