[Ravensfort] Italian flag throwing...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Sun Mar 7 15:44:34 PST 2004

>Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
>No we didn't. We had a lot of OT stuff happen, but I
>believe everyone involved is still interested. I have
>material for my flag and an will to make a run to
>Houston to buy the poles ($7.00 + tax). I even have a
>video for learning the basics. I kninda had a lot
>going on and got overwhelmed with projects. I got
>better.

Clarissima,

I am still interested.  Please keep me in the loop.  I know on the
Ansteorran Dance list it was briefly discussed and I have some new
links somewhere...  some Belgian and Swiss sites (need translation).
I've just moved and I am not sure which computer they were on.

Put me down for a pole, and if we can get a group viewing on the video
it would be great! :)

-Jacinth-