[Ravensfort] Italian flag throwing - March 20

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 18:30:12 PST 2004

I will be holding a flag throwing video viewing get
together at my house Sat, March 20 @ 2pm.  Let me know
if anyone wants to sew flags that day also, I can get
the appropriate material.  I can't find my information
to buy premade poles in Houston, but I am still
looking.

I will send a reminder next week.

Please remember I have dogs and cats.  If you are
allergic, take precautions.

Grazie,
Clarissima
281-354-6625

--- jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
> >Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >No we didn't. We had a lot of OT stuff happen, but
> >believe everyone involved is still interested. I
> have
> >material for my flag and an will to make a run to
> >Houston to buy the poles ($7.00 + tax). I even have
> >video for learning the basics. I kninda had a lot
> >going on and got overwhelmed with projects. I got
> >better.
>
> Clarissima,
>
> I am still interested.  Please keep me in the loop.
> I know on the
> Ansteorran Dance list it was briefly discussed and I
> have some new
> links somewhere...  some Belgian and Swiss sites
> (need translation).
> I've just moved and I am not sure which computer
> they were on.
>
> Put me down for a pole, and if we can get a group
> viewing on the video
> it would be great! :)
>
> -Jacinth-

=====