[Ravensfort] Lorraine, Love, and Isobail

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 18:30:30 PST 2004

I have already checked it twice and I don't even have Outlook installed. I only use a web based email so I am not sure where it is coming from. And I just checked my yahoo address book and I don't have your email address saved and that would be the only place it could of come from I don't have any email addresses saved on my computer since I don't have Outlook installed. I am not sure where it is coming from however I got several of those too from different people on the Ravensfort List and I did the same just deleted them without opening them.

In Service, Love

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey guys-
            I think you three need to know that I got emails from each of you with the "Hey Dude its me" message line. I'm not sure if this means your computers arer infected or what. Any advice from the RF computer heavies? BTW I deleted the email without even opening it. Just as a precaution should I go ahead and run a virus detector? OH YEAH! Fionna got a raise at work, everybody drop her an e-mail telling her how cool she is or you will die a thousand horrible deaths.   Go, Fionna! Whee!

                                                    -hugs, Xanthe

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam_______________________________________________
Ravensfort mailing list