[Ravensfort] Lorraine, Love, and Isobail

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:22:08 PST 2004

Not on mine either...I do not maintain any addresses on my computer...and read my mail on the web only....actually...the virus sends out messages from addresses in the address book of the infected computer...but not from the e-mail address of the affected computer...so to figure out who was infected...you have to figure out who's addresses are
not being used...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
There isn't a virus on my computer--but the way the last ones have been working that really doesn't mean much.

It has been said on this list (and every other list I'm on), but it bears repeating--DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS--unless you were expecting a particular file from a specific person.

For those of us out there who do need to send out legitimate files-- it is a really good idea to send out an email before the one with the attached file(s) that explains EXACTLY what you are sending.

Isobail