[Ravensfort] Dance Practice Today

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue May 25 04:04:03 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Today is Dance Practice.  Garb is Optional.  We meet at 7pm SHARP, at
the Rayford Road Community Center.  If you intend on being there, I'd
appreciate an RSVP.  We have had several meetings where there has been
nobody but myself.  If this is a bad day, I can see about getting another
day, or perhaps we shouldn't have it at all.  I like doing this, but if interest
has waned, then I can move on to other things....  Please speak up.  I am
doing this as a service for all of you.

Let me promote the benefits:
1.  Fighters can learn footwork and balance.
2.  It is good exercise in general.
3.  When our neighbors have dance activities at their events (and let me
point out that Stargate has a very active dance community), you won't be
a wallflower.
4.  Last but not least, it is fun.

PS -  They are having a large dance at AAA.  I have the dance list.  We have
time to teach you!  Please see me for details.

If you have anything to add or have ideas, please say something!

Regards,
-Jacinth-