[Ravensfort] Breakfast...Dinner on Saturday

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 01:47:39 PDT 2004

I will contribute something to breakfast just tell me what you would like me to bring and I will bring it with me. I'll bring the flavored oatmeal, cereal and milk. I am also bringing 25 turkey legs, potatoes and corn on the cob for Saturday dinner. With sour cream and butter and bread. Also Eclairs for desert. Please let me know if I will need to bring more turkey legs. So far from the head count I have, this will be a few more than we need but I would rather have to many than not enough.

In Service, Love

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:

YES!  My offer for Saturday breakfast is reinstated.

Head count please!  I need to make sure I have enough eggs and blueberry muffins!

---Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!