[Ravensfort] Populace Yule

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Fri Nov 26 20:40:59 PST 2004

The Populace Yule is this coming Thursday December 2. Come and have a good
time with your friends. We are having a potluck  dinner so bring a favorite
dish. For those that want to play we will have the mongolian christmas gift
exchange. The gift should not be expensive, it can be a nice gift or a prank
gift. Bring it wrapped or in a bag.
The gathering is at the Fire Station #2 at the corner of Sam Houston Ave and
22en street in Huntsville at 7:00 We have 6 days til the party so perpare.
We look farward to seeing you all there.

Kezia