[Ravensfort] Populace Yule

Ed startrek at wt.net
Tue Nov 30 16:51:48 PST 2004

Greetings Populace of Raven's Fort, just a friendly reminder that Populace will be Thursday December 2nd @ 7:00pm at Fire station #2 it will also be our Yule party as well. Please bring some food for potluck some music, beverages (non-alcoholic) and for those willing to participate we will be having a Mongolian Gift Exchange, which I think is fun. If possible bring someone new or someone we haven't seen in awhile and it would be nice to see more people in garb we haven't had to many do this in awhile.