[Ravensfort] Question???

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu Nov 18 19:11:11 PST 2004

Thank you Devin for explaining what you ment and thank you Lorrain for placing the whole thing in to perspective.
I have left the rugby / soccer field lights in Zork and Keviins hands. SInce I am not a SHSU student nor a SHSU faculty
member.

BTW it was to wet for me to fight.

                                    And I have something I have to do ..........Finish my Captains Possition Application!

                                                                                                    Brian               ( II )       soon I hope!