[Ravensfort] New Years Party

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 19:11:23 PST 2004

I apologize in advance for the mulitple postings.  Just wanted to make sure that I covered everyone.

The last two New Year's Eve Parties have been held at Lady Isobail and Lord Balda's house in Conroe.  I have spoken with HE Kezia, Mistress Lorraine and Lady Isobail regarding this years party.  We have all agreed to give Lady Isobail a break, sooo...

This year..December 31, 2004 there will be a PARTY at Lord Jean-Michel de Meaux and Lady Mary of Axefoot's home in Huntsville, TX.

This party will of course be a BYOB.  I will throw something on the grill, side dishes would be welcome.  We live on 4 and 1/2 acres, so if ya wanna camp...pitch a tent.  There will be a bonfire, fireworks and as it is my birthday..CHEESECAKE!!  Please email me for directions.

The party starts when you get here!

In service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot

test'; ">