[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Fri Apr 1 09:53:10 PST 2005

Greetings to the List!  I will be at Crown tourney this weekend, and would
be more than happy to help out setting things up etc.  I'm helping dolfin a
bit in the kitchen as well, but will be around most of Friday, early I hope,
and can help with whatever you might neet to set up.

Hopefully this will get approved and posted before its too late.  Strangely
enough I have solicited twice to be added to the RF list and have not heard
anything back in the past 2 weeks.  Maybe this message will be approved by
the mods and you folks will know I'm going to crown before its over :-)

Cheers!

Ldy Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com