[Ravensfort] list moderation

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Fri Apr 1 13:38:57 PST 2005

Gregor here.  I just read the ideas for changing the list moderation.  From
what I gather, the problem that prompted your e-mail wasn't something that is
a regular occurence.  As such, it seems that changing the number of moderators
on the list is creating an unnecessary bureaucracy.  It seems like nothing
would ever get done if four or five moderators had to discuss everything
first.  If there are issues with how the current moderator is handling things,
then they can be approached with suggestions.  Adding more people doesn't seem
like it would help as much as hinder.
Also, I actually feel that the Archives should be open to everyone.  They are
the history of Raven's Fort, and shouldn't be hidden away.  I know that
there's probably some issues with past e-mails being taken out of context, but
anything that gets posted should be open to anyone.
Thank you for listening.
Gregor.