[Ravensfort] Moving

Ed erichrabe at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 02:56:00 PDT 2005

Does anyone have a moving wand they can lend me???????
 Just kidding just to let all know that myself and
Malcolm will be in the process of packing and moving
till after the 4th of September. About the 30th or so
I will be disconnecting my computer for the move, so
if you want me to know anything send an email before
then or call my cell phone for those who dont have a
Quoth subscription I will give it to you privatly if
needed. Oh and one last thing I sleep during the day
so call after 4 or 5 pm, any earlier i will not be
responsible for what I say to you if you catch my
meaning. Well thats if for now, I will pack a few more
boxes then I will be going to bed.

In Service to All
Lord Erich Rabe