[Ravensfort] list amnesty

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Sat Dec 17 10:39:29 PST 2005

Greetings, good people of Raven's Fort and friends!

Your votes regarding amnesty for those previous banned from the e-mail list have been counted and
heard.  Our moderator, Melina, is in the process of verifying e-mail addresses to make sure that
nobody voted who is not currently on the list.  Results will be posted as soon as this process is
completed.

Thank you for speaking up.  I know this is a challenging and busy time for us all, and I appreciate
you taking time to share your thoughts.

In service,
Lady Catherine Barbary
Seneschal, Barony of Raven's Fort

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.