[Ravensfort] fighter practice............ :o(

Brian du Val cobalt60 at consolidated.net
Sun Dec 18 07:10:22 PST 2005

I will not able to be at fighter practice today.
I am helping H.L. Kathrine ( previous Seneschal of Raven's Fort) move back
to Raven's Fort today.
She lives in south houston and I will not be back in time for parctice to
start.
    Practice normaly will start at two p.m. and last till dark or when every
one is done fighting and being social.

                            I am sorry for the inconveiniance but we were to
move yesterday but it was raining off and on.
                            Today is clear and sunny with an expected high
of 53 degrees!

                                                            Brian    :o|