[Ravensfort] Important

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Fri Dec 9 07:33:36 PST 2005

After checking their final mail deliveries this evening, TRM & TRH will be making their final decision regarding who will become the next B&B of Raven's Fort.  TRM will call the candidates tonight and let them know.  The results will be announced at Stargate Yule in evening court then posted that evening onto the e-lists.

Now is the time to come together.  To put aside differences.

I council...  I recommend...  I ask...  I urge...  I beg...  I plead...  that everyone drops the "let's clear the air threads".  Now is a time for celebrations.  Take these conversations OFF LIST.  Do them PRIVATELY.  It is destructive to do so on the public list.  Nothing good will come of it.  It will damage the group.   Do not persist.  I have personally asked one side of this train to not do any more public posts on this topic.  I ask all parties involved to do the same.

I will be available to moderate any conversations in person.  Please take advantage of this offer.  We can do so at Coronation or Queens or a mutually agreed upon event.

Please turn your thoughts to supporting the new B&B and coming together as a group.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal