[Ravensfort] Humbly seeking a bit of mundane information

baronniklas at cox.net baronniklas at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 10:58:39 PST 2005

Hello Hugh...

Yes it does. It is listed as Porter, Texas. Clarissima and William live in that zip.

See the list on the web page www.ravensfort.org.

There are some zips that need to be removed.

77353, 77354, 77355 which are Magnolia and We ceeded them to Gatesedge when We stepped down.

There are a couple of others in Liberty County. The only zip Liberty that RF has is the Cleveland area. We ceeded ones in Liberty County to Stargate and Bordermarch also.

This was part of a Kingdom wide clean up of some zips.

Other than that I think that is it. I do not have my notes here, so I am going from memory.

HE Niklas