[Ravensfort] motto?

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 18:04:28 PST 2005

Greetings to all,

I agree... In this time of restructuring, rebuilding, recovery or
healing (pick your favorite synonym) positive reinforcement is best. All
anyone of us can do is what is beneficial for the group. I personally
have a good feeling that everything is going to work out for the best.
So, on that happy note I bid everyone a pleasant holiday season! ! !

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, Happy Yule Tidings,
Happy Hanukah,
and A Happy New Year (pick which ever one suits your needs...
lol...lol...lol...)

In Service,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Per Pale Argent and Sable,
A Triquetra Inverted between with Three Dachshunds
Statant in Annul One and Two Counterchanged.