[Ravensfort] oh, last night!

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:52:48 PST 2005

I'm just gonna kill two birds with one stone and not reply to both....

I'd prefer it if we weren't hasty to point at anyone.

Could have been Mr. LeJeune, could have been Mistress Yackey,
Could have been Tuffy Buck, or Lady Catherine, or anyone in that room....
point being, I didn't say....
purpose being, I'd hope everyone might give pause and be sensitive in their
words....

We have bridges to build.

What I heard was an insult, from one person TO another.

It wasn't commentary nor was it a joke, but I will leave it all for now.

Enough others overheard to know exactly what I am talking about.

Let us see what peer pressure brings to bear.

Apologies would be appropriate, but there is no blood in that turnip....

Who knows, the problem may have already corrected itself.

regards,
dsd