[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:50:09 PST 2005

Do you date yourself often? What say your lord about this? Do they allow that at Ryan's?  Ok, ok, ok...Sorry about that. Then again no, I'm not 'cause I couldn't resist... Only rarely do I have these moments of insanity... Then again, it is not often nor for long that anyone gets anything on Catherine (but now that I mention it, maybe I wasn't standing close enough) okokok...   hahaha...   =)

  regards,
  Chrystal

  PS ~ Regular room in back or the one closer to the front door? Would it be possible to request that room? Just curious...

"Corbisier, Barbara L" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:
  Same bat time, same bat channel...(does that date me?)

Ryan's Steakhouse
1413 N. Loop West
Conroe, TX 77304

7:00 p.m. Monday the 19th.

In service,
-Catherine Barbary

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79