[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:28:46 PST 2005

Great idea, and I called back and we've got the quiet room by the front.

As for dating myself,  I think it means I'm dating the bat time and bat
channel.  Wow, three partners including Gregor...I don't think I'm up to
this.  Gonna have to write a couple of "Dear John" letters.  Or maybe "Dear
Bat" letters....

<grin>
-Catherine

Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> said:

> Do you date yourself often? What say your lord about this? Do they allow
that at Ryan's?  Ok, ok, ok...Sorry about that. Then again no, I'm
not 'cause I couldn't resist... Only rarely do I have these moments of
insanity... Then again, it is not often nor for long that anyone gets
anything on Catherine (but now that I mention it, maybe I wasn't standing
close enough) okokok...   hahaha...   =)

>   regards,
>   Chrystal
>
>   PS ~ Regular room in back or the one closer to the front door? Would it
be possible to request that room? Just curious...

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.