[Ravensfort] RavensMarch Event and Our Stepping Down

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:53:37 PST 2005

Yea!  Congratulations all around.  I really look forward to this new time
before us.  There are a lot of people in the woodwork; great, experienced,
fun, people.  Organizers, workers, cooks, teachers, artisans, who long to
play our game and live in peace.  Show up at Lizard Keep some Wednesday
night, if you doubt, bread or wine will buy you dinner, it's open house.  I
have always said that our first duty is to ourselves and to the extended
family we are.  Pull that one off, stick out a hand, be a friend, laugh and
mean it, refrain from gossip, forever be first to grant that noblest of
traits, forgiveness, and any dream is possible.  I know, I've seen you do
it.

To Keif, you've been here before, dude.  I missed most of that round;
looking forward to it.  My sword is yours.  Oh, and, assuming a few things,
we have a toast to finish....

Lorraine, please, and I mean this with as much humor as can be piled on,
don't swoop in on people out of the dark!  You're moods are scary enough in
the daylight!  ....and no knives!  Good luck to you both.  Call if you need
it.   :)

Live in Peace,
dsd