[Ravensfort] Camping with Raven's Fort at Raven's March?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 08:59:05 PST 2005

I did. I would never just announce it without asking....that's too rude and inconsiderate. I asked
Lady Clarissima...who is coordinating camp for ya'll and HE Brian who was finding a spot to camp.
Basically the response was "we always camp as Raven's Fort anyway, lets do it". Lady Clarissima,
Lady Ophelia, and HL Dolfin are coordinating some of the logistics.

Lorraine