[Ravensfort] Camping with Raven's Fort at Raven's March?

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Feb 21 09:35:10 PST 2005

 For clairifacation:
    Ravens Thunder will be camping with Ravens Thunder next to Kierstead and
Raven's Fort.
The area that has been marked off is big enough for all of us to camp in our
little groups. The idea of helping the others out by claiming an area big
emough for all to camp in was done in the best intrest of those who were in
no condition to help them selves or were unable to come out to the work
weekend. I agreed with camping in the same area as the rest of the barony
since most of Kiefs squires are Thunder and many officers of the barony are
Raven's Thunder. Look around, it is true. If some one is to be blamed then
blame me but do not chastise (sp?)  Miss. Lorraine for her efforts at trying
to help out the group. She did consulte and ask.

                                                Brian  <who wonders why we
cant camp together?>