[Ravensfort] camping

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:14:59 PST 2005

Devin! *squeal*-
        Color me confused.  I'm at a loss as to why this is an issue. Those of us who wish to camp with everybody will do so . those who don't will find a place mor eto t heir liking. The only thing that destresses me is why Lorriane got flack for being nice enough to thinkof us and hold land. Crap, she and Kief do this for everybody at Warlord & Gulf War, too.Is there some reason this is different? Have I been away too long?
                                             -hugs, Xanthe

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
greetings...

this will be my final word on the whole camping
thing at ravensmarch.

we are supposed to be a GROUP. we are supposed to
HELP each other. we are supposed to be in the SCA
because we LIKE to re-create a time period. we
ARE NOT supposed to (insert curse word) all the
(insert curse word) time about stuff.
i for one am sick and (insert curse word) tired
of hearing it.

i love you all very much, but PLEASE stop
fighting and gather as a BARONY and work
together. we will never all agree on anything so
please...it is called COMPROMISING!!!

in service.

ld. devin

=====