[Ravensfort] RavensMarch Event and Our Stepping Down

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Feb 28 06:13:24 PST 2005

Hail and well met!

Unto their Excellencies, Niklas and Kezia, I offer my heartfelt gratitude for
your service.  You came in at a time when we were having real difficulties
and you led us through the quagmire.  I think you did a wonderful job, and
we all owe you a debt for your wise governace.  I will miss you, but I wish
you well in your endeavors at Bryn Gwlad (I hope they, too, appreciate what
terrific people they are getting).

Unto our new Vicarage, congratulations!  I am confident you will be a guiding
hand until the Powers That Be decide otherwise.  Both Sir Kief and Mistress
Lorraine are seasoned veterans of our group, and I know for certain that
they will always have our best interests at heart.  If there is anything that
is required of me, I hope you both will feel free to call upon me to serve.

Unto the Populace, I know that change is sometimes difficult.  My challenge
to you is to learn, grow, and serve.  The important element is the growth
of the group, and that is best achieved through support of our guilds,
fighters, officers, and members at large.  Do what you can to make this
Barony known as the finest group in the Kingdom!

Vivat Raven's Fort!

Warmest Regards,
-Jacinth-