[Ravensfort] In search of projects...?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 10:39:13 PST 2005

I must not have typed it right....your page is the only A&S page I've been to recently that doen't have tons of dead links...about 1/2 the links on any of the other pages including the Atlantian A&S page are dead...I was doing a google and got your page...and was actually able to get to the sources without cussing!

I've got a couple of people interested in a knitting class...are you still game?

Lorraine

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
Lorraine,
I'll be the first to admit I have been a lazy slug. I actually have hundreds of
links that haven't even been posted yet. I am hoping to update the pages
this month, and maybe work on a new look. If you find a dead link, send
me an email and I will see if I can find the new location for you (if it still
exists). Look for updates in the near future.

Happy New Year to you all!!

Regards,
-Jacinth-

http://mail.yahoo.com