[Ravensfort] In search of projects...?

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jan 4 11:28:47 PST 2005

Well, OK then. :)  When you said most of the links were good, that implies
that there might have been a few dead ones.   I expect there rather are a
few, but I do like to fix them when I can.  Such is the nature of the beast,
and I recognize that.  I try to keep up, but for the last 3 months or so, I
have been letting things slip (seeing as they are monitoring us pretty strictly
at work).

My busted wing has healed up mostly, and I have produced 3 complete
knit projects since the wedding.  I think a beginner's class is in order.  If
we can schedule a good time for everyone, I am game.  I guess that means
I need to work on the handout again. ;)

Do we want to shoot for a class at an event, or is there enough interest for
an evening class?