[Ravensfort] In search of projects...?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 16:03:49 PST 2005

Either way for me...Clarissima also expressed and interest...but with School and Work...I don't know what would be best for her.

Busted wing?...

jacinth <jacinth at mail.ev1.net> wrote:
Well, OK then. :) When you said most of the links were good, that implies
that there might have been a few dead ones. I expect there rather are a
few, but I do like to fix them when I can. Such is the nature of the beast,
and I recognize that. I try to keep up, but for the last 3 months or so, I
have been letting things slip (seeing as they are monitoring us pretty strictly
at work).

My busted wing has healed up mostly, and I have produced 3 complete
knit projects since the wedding. I think a beginner's class is in order. If
we can schedule a good time for everyone, I am game. I guess that means
I need to work on the handout again. ;)

Do we want to shoot for a class at an event, or is there enough interest for
an evening class?