[Ravensfort] stitch and ...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jan 25 10:06:32 PST 2005

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote
>I have tons of beige wool yarn.  Please, if anyone
>would like me to bring it so you don't have to buy
>any, let me know.  I also have some 100% cotton yarn
>in dark colors if anyone will use it.

Clarissima,
Whatever you have that you don't want, please bring it.  I am always looking
to build my stash, and everyone can get a look at it.  It doesn't necessarily
matter on the fiber content right now, as I have lots of projects.  I am also
looking into some charity projects -- there are lots of people with cold head,
hands, and feet...

Regards,
-Jacinth-