[Ravensfort] stitch and ...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jan 25 10:13:45 PST 2005

Gr�a_Ulfsdottir <groa at houston.rr.com> wrote
>** bounces up and down ** CAN I COME TOO??  I know I don't live in RF, but
>I'd love to go to a string-n-bitch ^_^.  My schedule is pretty packed but I
>think I can make it on either Wednesdays or Thursdays.
>
>Jacinth, I can bring my ball winder if we need it.

Dearest one,
You are always welcome to my home.  You've had a standing invite for a
while, but I guess I haven't been "at home" for a bit.  In fact, I would be
somewhat disappointed if you didn't come.   We string addicts need to
stick together...

If you would like to bring your ball winder (don't know if it is mechanical,
or what), you can.  It might be good to expose everyone to the various
gadgets... I tend to be low-tech on the knitting as I am trying to do it as
our ancestors might have.   I can show everyone how to do it with their
thumb, and if I can find my nostpinne that would be a nice addition.

Regards,
-Jacinth-