[Ravensfort] bead night past

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 17:00:53 PDT 2005

greetings barony folk!

just thought i would drop a line and tell you
guys what a great time we had at beaders guild
night. we gathered here at the chrystal keep and
twisted wire and strung beads and made fibulas
for their majesties.
lady klar, lady ayla, h.e. chrystal, mistress
lorraine...and of course amelia showed up and we
had a good time.
the next bead night will be sometime in august so
we can make more stuff. everyone is invited, even
if you do not bead, just come and hang out. bring
a project to work on...the idea is to have fun
and learn cool things.

until another time,
i remain in service...

lord devin o'donnabhain