[Ravensfort] A VERY Successful Work Day...

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Sat Jul 23 21:00:07 PDT 2005

Greetings--

I would like to express my thanks to one and all who came out today to work
on the site.  We got everything we set out to accomplish and then some....

Please forgive me for miss spellings and if I missed anyone--
The following people were out at site working on Baronial projects
Plachoya
Brian
Balda
Drew
Patrick ???
Gregor
Catherine
Mary
Devin
Chrystal
Gavin
Kief
Lorraine

Projects that were worked on:
The Equestrian field was cleared of Persimmon YEA!!!!
Kitchen was opened up and cleaned out
Showers moved---to where??? Come out to the next work weekend and find
out.....
Downed trees cut up and moved
Uprights for the Reviewing Stand

Several people were also there to work on personal projects.

Although the heat and humidity were intense--there was plenty of water and
we all took advantage of the shade of the trees when the sun was its
hottest.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work today..

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Event Steward
Defender of the Fort XXIII