[Ravensfort] My computer

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 22:08:09 PDT 2005

Everyone-
              There was a storm today. I forgot to turn off my computer for the storm. I remembered this when  there was a good solid bolt of lightning that hit the electrical line 30 feet from the house. My computer made an interesting noise and turned itself off. It will not turn back on. I'm borrowing Jame's computer to write this but I'm not really "allowed" to use his computer. So I will have sporadic internet and e-mail capability until James comes back. The phone is in 'downloading mode' and has been since Tuesday. I took it to the store today and their diagnosis was "It shouldn't be doing this. We're not sure what's wrong." If you need to get ahold of me it's going to be a little tricky.
                                                                -Xanthe