[Ravensfort] Death in Family

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Jun 6 19:08:25 PDT 2005

Greeting to all,
I will not be able to be reached until June (Thursday) 9 , 2005 at 3 pm.
My aunt has passed on after a long fight with death. Life support was
remove at 5 pm yesterday. If there is a baronial emergency and a
seneschal must be notified please contact one of the following people:
Deputy Seneschals (Lady Cathrine or Lady Love)
barb at tamu.edu    OR     loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Vicar & Vicaress (H.E. Sir Kief & H.E. Mistress Lorraine)
sirkief at hotmail.com     OR    ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Southern Regional Seneschal (H.E. Lady Jan)
southern_seneschal at ansteorra.org
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

P.S. On an up beat side, My device has finally passed kingdom.