[Ravensfort] Malcolm and heraldry items

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Tue Jun 7 05:07:29 PDT 2005

With the March 2005 Laurel letter Lord Malcolm de Crauford is now the bearer
of registered arms "Per pale argent and sable, a triquetra inverted between
three dachshunds statant in annulo one and two counterchanged."

It passed without comment.
Guess no one wanted to tangle with those three little dachshunds guarding it.

If whoever currently has the Raven's Fort heraldry files would get in touch
with me I found Ivan's file in a box of files that hasn't been opened in
years.  It needs to go back in the barony file cabinet for safe keeping.

I will be teaching at Tir Meduin's event this weekend so I can't make any of
the demos.

Magnus