[Ravensfort] Brew Day Get Together

EPPS, DAVID C ICC_DCE at exchange.shsu.edu
Thu Jun 23 12:57:58 PDT 2005

Dear Mistress Lorraine,
	As a point of fact, the very last official brewers and vintners competition was held at “A day in the Court of the Khan” in April of 2002.  Quoting from your post dated May 2, 2002 titled [Ravensfort] Event Report lifted from BG list

it is stated that

“Shula entered the Brewing competition, which I had first hand to sample as well as many others.  Her mead was quite delectable (my favorite) and her 'Thick-as-a-Brick Ale was quite good too.  The judges were quite impressed as well, for she won the competition hands down. Congratulations to the new Ravensfort's Brewing Champion !!!   (SHE GOT LOTS OF PRESENTS to brew with).”

Shula of Bryn-gwlad apparently is the last person to have received the horn, not Lord Marius of Atreides (Doug LeJeune). As a matter of fact Lord Marius of Atreides did not even enter any ale in that particular event. After 2002 no more brewing competitions were held here.

Shula did make a pretty mean Ale in my opinion and deserved to carry the beautiful horn made by Lady Xanthe.

Zorcon.