[Ravensfort] Brew Day Get Together

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:37:50 PDT 2005

Your Excellency Charles,

I am well aware that Shula (now HL Lucia) was the last Brewmaster of the Fort. If I remember
rightly, their Excellencies Niklas and Kezia did not then have the horn in their posession to give
to her. Last I had heard, Mr LeJeune never relenquished possession of the horn. I may be wrong.
I will double check with their Excellencies Niklas and Kezia to make sure.

Lorraine
Vicaress