[Ravensfort] Brew Day Get Together

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Thu Jun 23 19:32:26 PDT 2005

Zorcon and the populace,
Yes the last Baronial Brewing Championship was held at the Court of the
Great Khan. Niklas and I decided that the group had to many Championships
and we canceled the Brewing and the Knife Axe and Spear as Baronial
Championships. We ask people to sponsor these events as a contest and we
continued to have these contest from time to time.

The well deserving Shula did not receive the pass down horn. It took almost
a year to get the horn back from Doug. At that time we ask Xanthe if she
wanted to donate the horn as an A&S pass down are if she wanted to keep it.
She chose to keep it so she could enter it in A&S contest. She did a
wonderful job in making the horn and she had never had the opportunity to
show it in an A&S competition.
Kezia