[Ravensfort] List Postings ! ! !

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:04:50 PST 2005

Hey Shane,

There's nothing fiery there dude.  An issue was thrown out in several
proceeding posts, and I asked for clarification.  That's how you avoid
conflict.  You know, ask questions.  Accept and/ or evaluate the answers you
are given. This is a discussion list.  Or at least, it was, during the,
whatever, 9 years when I ran it.

Granted, I have a sharp tongue, especially in the written word, so if
someone is offended, I apologize.  If someone reads the post and sees
themself somehow reflected in my words, then that's good.  We have common
ground from which to find an aminable resolution.  Let's talk.  It's those
who internalize their concerns and fail to ask the appropriate questions
that find demons at every turn.

Vivez dans la paix, victoire dans la guerre
regards,
dsd