[Ravensfort] same thought, different thread :)

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:28:05 PST 2005

Heilsa all...

I have been asked to not respond to provocative "fishing expeditions" such
as Mr. Hoffpauir's latest diatribe. My only comment to all involved. The
written and Archived record of the various Crowns, Seneschals, Walker County
Sheriff's Dept, and Ravens Fort speaks for itself.

'Nuff said.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief, Vicar
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

=============

>From: "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu>
>To: "The Barony of Ravensfort" <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Ravensfort] same thought, different thread  :)
>Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:12:49 -0600
>
>Kief,
>
>This is totally off the top of my head, so subject to some error,

*snipped*

>And it looks as if your hatred is growing.

*snipped*

>And now I risk getting kicked off the list (again) just for offering a
>solution.  Just great! If that happens, fine,

*snipped*

>Yea, sometimes I'll push an issue,

*snipped*

>Sorry Mel, boot if you have to.