[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Needs You!!!!!!!!!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 11:49:28 PST 2005

For Raven's Fort to grow and prosper it needs the efforts and heart
 of all of you who consider yourself a part of Raven's Fort. We all need
to take the effort to understand each other and work on improving the Barony.

To help provide a baseline for understanding I presented the populace members
at the Populace Social Meeting with excerpts from a book that is the one I turn to
when I need to re-balance my perspectives on the SCA.

The book is "Bright Ideas and True Confessions: How and What to Do and Why."
It was written in 1991 by Mistress Aelfled of Duckford, publisher of Thinkwell
(a Newsletter focused on comparing similarities and differences in the SCA)
who has also been SCA Society Seneshcal. The book gives some basic explinations
of the General Culture of the SCA that are still valid today.

The following are the excerpts I provided to the Populace. I would ask that all
those who wish to find common ground and work for the good of the Barony please
read them.

Lorraine
Vicaress

Politics