[Ravensfort] Crown Tourney

Melina K umbraja at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:50:30 PST 2005

>Hopefully this will get approved and posted before its too late.  Strangely
>enough I have solicited twice to be added to the RF list and have not heard
>anything back in the past 2 weeks.

I only have one request from you made Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:54 AM.
I'm just now getting to it but it hasn't been 2 weeks...

I say this to illustrate what seems to be a common problem with our
subscription process. The way I have my filters set up you have to put
"ravensfort list subscribe" as the subject or I Will Not get it.

Tell your friends.

^____^

-Mod