[Ravensfort] May Baronial Activities...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 21:14:47 PDT 2005

May 4th Armour's at HE Brian and Lady Ayla's (Phelps TX)
May 5th Populace Social Pot Luck at Fire Station #2 in Huntsville 7 pm - SCA dress requested!
May 7th Possible Demo at the Woodlands Tinseltown watch the e-mail list for details...
May 9th Treasurer's Class at Lady Isobail and Lord Balda's (Willis TX)
May 12th Fighter Practice in Huntsville at 19th and O at 6:30 pm
May 14th Baronial Presence at Bordermarch Baronial (Comesneil TX)
May 19th Fighter Practice in Huntsville at 19th and O at 6:30 pm
May 21st Baronial Presence at Loch Sollier Baronial (Tomball/Magnolia TX)
May 26th String Night at HL Jacinth's (Oak Ridge TX)
May 27th - 31st Baronial Presence at Steppes Warlord (Canton TX)

Lady Love has stated she will be scheduling a "Period Potluck/Recipe Tasting" at one of the
Fighter Practices...I'm sure she will announce the exact date on the e-list and at Populace
Social.

Scribes Guild has yet to be scheduled...I'm sure that Lady Catherine will soon announce the
schedule.

Armour's Guild will be suspended for a few months while HE Brian adjusts to his new work
schedule...(Congratulations on your Promotion!!!)

**** Wanted****
Ideas!!! Sir Alexis is our Chivalric Champion and will be entered into the Champions Tourney at
the Loch event....we need Ideas on how we can support him in his quest to become Best of the
Best!!!

People to organize the Baronial Presence at:
Bordermarch Baronial...field side and possible camp
Loch Sollier Baronial...field side
Steppes Warlord...field side presence...meals...and camp!!!

Person to organize/wrangle donations for the gift baskets for the Crowns at Coronation!!!

Lorraine
Vicaress

Yahoo! Mail