[Ravensfort] Steppes Warlord & BorderMarch camping & May Baronial Activities...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 22:47:45 PDT 2005

Heilsa all...

Raven's Fort will be at BorderMarch Baronial. Who is going / who
is camping? We can get a nice camp going there...much like at
RavensMarch...*grin*

-----

The Raven's Fort camp at Steppes Warlord will have Haus Kiersted,
some from the Ansteorran Longship Company, Centurion Liam, Moria,
and Critter! As well as guests and newcomers...! We plan on
having a pool as well as a revel area... So far over 24 folks
will be there from the various groups...

Having said that... Who else is going from Raven's Fort?

If you are please let me know what your tent size is and who is
in your party... We also have access to water and electric...with
the bathhouse just a few shorts steps away...

I will be going up on Thursday evening or very early on Friday
morning to set up camp perimeter... It will be at the RF/Kiersted
"traditional" site near the bathhouse and above the creek...*big
smile*

This is the premier Tournament in Ansteorra and a great 3-day
event. Last year over 700 people attended...lots of merchants,
plenty of fighting, food from vendors...including the Longship
Company breakfast this year... Good food for cheap!

Let me know asap...

It will be good!

Your good neighbor...

Kief, Vicar