[Ravensfort] Movie Demo

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 00:27:46 PDT 2005

Heilsa Mirabelis...

Okay...looks like several people want to attend...including some
from Gate's Edge and North Houston/Stargate.

What time do the Tinseltown people want us there? How long do
they want us to stay...how many demos" do they expect us to do?
Where in or around the theater are we to set up? What are their
restrictions? Will we have a place to park while unloading and/or
while the demo(s) are going on? Any other information we need to
know?

Your good neighbor...

Kief

====